1. PERSONAL DATA
The Company attaches great importance to respect for privacy and takes all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of Customers' personal data.
As part of the supply of Products, the Company collects personal data from Customers and in particular the following data:
- E-mail address
- First name
- Postal address and delivery address
- Consumption data
The Company collects and processes the personal data of Customers for the following purposes:
- Provision of Products and services on the Site;
- Order management ;
- Management of returns, exercise of the right of withdrawal, payment, invoicing, reimbursement, etc.;
- Information on the Company, the services, and the activities of the Company;
- Response to any questions/complaints from Customers;
- Development of statistics;
- Management of outstanding payments and disputes.
Data relating to the management of Customers' personal data is kept for the strictly necessary period as defined by the Data Protection Act as amended.
Customers' personal data is processed by the Company's sales department as well as by the Company's partner companies and subcontractors.
The Company may also communicate personal data in order to cooperate with administrative and judicial authorities.
The Company takes care to secure the personal data of Customers in an adequate and appropriate manner and has taken the necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
- Customers acknowledge that the personal data disclosed by them is valid, up-to-date and adequate;
- Customers undertake not to infringe the privacy, image and protection of personal data of any third party and thus not to communicate to the Company the data of third parties without their consent.
Pursuant to Decree No. 2011-219 of February 25, 2011 relating to the retention and communication of data allowing the identification of any person having contributed to the creation of content put online, the Customer is informed that the host of the Site has the obligation to keep for a period of one year from the day of creation of the content, for each operation contributing to the creation of content:
- The identifier of the connection at the origin of the communication;
- The identifier assigned by the information system to the content, object of the operation;
- The types of protocols used for connecting to the service and for transferring content;
- The nature of the operation;
- The date and time of the operation;
- The identifier used by the author of the operation when the latter provided it.
In the event of termination of the contract or closing of the account, the host must also keep for one year from the day of the termination of the contract or the closing of the account the information provided when subscribing to a contract (Order ) by the Customer or when creating an account, namely:
- When creating the account: the identifier of this connection;
- The surname and first name or the company name;
- The associated postal addresses;
- The pseudonyms used;
- The associated e-mail or account addresses;
- Telephone numbers;
- The password as well as the data allowing it to be checked or modified, in their latest updated version.
Each computer connected to the Internet network has an IP address. As soon as a Customer browses the Site, the Company collects the Customer's IP address in order to analyze the traffic on the Site and to monitor the Customer's activity on the Site in order to ensure that the latter does not does not carry out acts likely to infringe the General Conditions of Sale appearing on the Site.
Finally, in accordance with the Data Protection Act dated January 6, 1978, Customers have a right of access, rectification, deletion as well as a right of opposition for legitimate reasons to the processing of their data collected and processed by the Company, by contacting the Company directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1.2. COOKIES AND STATISTICAL TOOLS
1.2.2. In accordance with CNIL deliberation no. 2013-378 of December 5, 2013, the Company also informs Customers that cookies record certain information that is stored in the memory of their computer hardware/equipment. This information is used to improve the use and operation of the Site. An alert message asks each person visiting the Site, beforehand, if they wish to accept cookies. These cookies do not contain confidential information about Customers.
1.2.3. The Customer visiting the home page of the Site will be informed:
- the specific purposes of the cookies used;
- the possibility of opposing these cookies and changing the settings by clicking on a link in the banner;
- and the fact that the continuation of its navigation is worth consent to the deposit of cookies on its terminal.
1.2.4. To guarantee the free, informed and unequivocal consent of the Customer, the banner will not disappear until he has continued browsing.
1.2.5. Without prior consent of the Customer, the deposit and reading of cookies will not be carried out:
- if the Customer goes to the Site (home page or directly to another page of the Site) and does not continue to browse: a simple lack of action cannot in fact be assimilated to an expression of will;
- or if he clicks on the link present in the banner allowing him to configure the cookies and, if necessary, refuses the deposit of cookies.
The Customer undertakes not to compromise the security of the Site. To this end, he undertakes not to carry out any fraudulent access and/or maintenance in the Company's information system. The Client may not harm or hinder the Company's information system either. Failing this, the Company may take any measure against it and in particular incur criminal liability under Articles 323-1 and following of the Criminal Code.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2.1. All the elements of this Site and the Site itself are protected by copyright, trademark law, designs and models and/or all other intellectual property rights. These elements are the exclusive property of the Company. All these rights are reserved for the whole world.
2.2. The name and brand, logos, designs and models, stylized letters, figurative marks, and all signs represented on this Site are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company.
2.3. No title or right to any element or software will be obtained by downloading or copying elements from this Site. It is strictly forbidden for the Customer to reproduce (except for his personal and non-commercial use), publish, edit, transmit, distribute, show, remove, delete, add to this Site and the elements and software it contains, no more modify them or perform any work based on them, nor sell or participate in any sale in connection with this Site, the elements of this Site or any software relating thereto.
2.4. The Company grants the Client a non-exclusive license to use the Site. This license is strictly personal and may in no case be assigned or transferred to any third party whatsoever. The license is granted for the duration of use of the Site.
2.5. Any use by the Client of the corporate names, trademarks and distinct signs belonging to the Company is strictly prohibited except with the express prior consent of the Company.
3.1. By ticking the box provided for this purpose or by expressly agreeing to this end, the Client accepts that the Company may send him, at a frequency and in a form determined by the Client, a newsletter (newsletter) which may contain information relating to its activity.
3.2. When the Customer ticks the box provided for this purpose in the registration process on the Site to place the Order, he agrees to receive commercial offers from the Company for products similar to those ordered.
3.3. Customers will be able to unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the link provided for this purpose, present in each of the newsletters (newsletters).